As you've guessed this is a special request by Polly. She seems partial to these floral- type lampwork beads, and again, she chose the beads and got me to make it into this delicately- pretty necklace. :)
I'm a stay- home- mom to Kimmie and Zachy who're 3 and 22 months currently.
I love doing all sorts of art and craft work - Scrapbooking, Painting, Papercrafts... and of course Beading!It isn't easy trying to find time for all these things with two little ones running around the house, but I try to sneak in the time whenever I can! :)If you're interested in any of the pieces you see in here, drop me a line at naomi.ng@gmail.com. Currently I'm only able to take payments by bank transfers or personal cheques. Promise to explore other possibilities really soon! :)If you'd like to customize pieces, I'd be happy to hear from you too!
No comments:
Post a Comment