I brought the children for a drive along Upper Thomson Road to visit a friend, and if you know that road well, you'd know that that particular stretch of road has the lovliest rain trees. I was drawing Kimmie's attention to the big, tall, lush and beautiful trees, and also told her the trees had shapes that made them look like huge umbrellas. She dubbed them "Umbrella trees" straightaway! *grin*
And if you don't know what raintrees look like...here's one! Gorgeous huh?

So, when we got home and I finished this green- tone necklace... naturally it got named after those majestic trees we saw!




Lots and lots of swarovski crystals on gold- toned metal held at the back of the neck by soft olive- toned suede.
1 comment:
Very gorgeous piece! I spy lots of the NEW green briolettes. I think the colour also looks wonderful on your skin. :)
Post a Comment